Cederroth: Samarin - Powder Sachets, 6pcs
Samarin is an approved herbal remedies (non prescription) used for throatburn and acid reflux.
Recommendations from the manufacturer
(These can be changed, it is ALWAYS what it says on the box that applies!)
- Samarin is only recommended for adults and older children over 12 years.
- Samarin is not recommended for children under 12.
- Samarin should not be used by people with impaired kidney function
- Samarin should not be used by people who recommended low-salt diet
- One Powder Sachet is dissolved in a glass of water, which is taken where necessary
- A maximum of four Powder Sachet / day
- Continuous use up to 2 weeks. Get medical attention if symptoms worsen or do not improve during this time.
One Powder Sachet contains:
(NOTE: Check this translation of the chemical substances, so that no translation errors are committed)
Sodium Bicarbonate: 2.13 g
Wine Acidity: 1.28 g
Citric Acid (Anhydrous): 0.43 g
Sodium Carbonate: 0.12 g
Potassium Sodium Tartrate: 0.04 g
And other: Silica