Cederroth: Samarin - Effervescent Tablet, 20pcs
Samarin is an approved herbal remedies (non prescription) used for throatburn and acid reflux.
Recommendations from the manufacturer
(These can be changed, it is ALWAYS what it says on the box that applies!)
- Samarin is only recommended for adults and older children over 12 years.
- Samarin is not recommended for children under 12.
- Samarin should not be used by people with impaired kidney function
- Samarin should not be used by people who recommended low-salt diet
- An effervescent tablet is dissolved in a glass of water, which is taken where necessary
- A maximum of four effervescent tablets / day
- Continuous use up to 2 weeks. Get medical attention if symptoms worsen or do not improve during this time.
One effervescent tablet contains:
(NOTE: Check this translation of the chemical substances, so that no translation errors are committed)
Citric Acid: 422.4 mg
Sodium Citrate: 1822mg
Potassium Hydrogen Carbonate: 691mg
Sodium Bicarbonate: 806.4
Sodium Carbonate: 160mg
Potassium Sodium Tartrate: 4mg
And other: Silica, Polyethylene glycol 6000, propylene glycol